I got another award! (Yes, I know; shock! Horror!
Hey, put that knife down- wait, why are you- NOOOOOOOOOOOO! *Ahem* Ignoring that . . .)
Continuing with Friday’s award ceremony, I present to you – your hosts – HUGH JACKMAN AND NEIL PATRICK HARRIS!
Now, before we do all that “rules of the award” stuff I feel like I need to point something out: I DIDN’T KIDNAP ANYONE, OKAY? This award is not the product of blackmail or threats. So don’t give me that look and don’t you dare call the police. Seriously. I will get my extremely boring heroine, Claire, on you. She can bore you to death.
Wait. Did I just insult a product of my own imagination?
I was never here and that didn’t happen. Cool? Cool.
Okay, so the rules for – oh wait! I didn’t just get one award . . . I got two! Wait that’s not right . . . oh, yeah, I got THREE! (Stop giving me that look. All their body parts are perfectly intact and I didn’t do any permanent mental damage. Jesus. Pacifists.)
And, while I could waste your time by making three lovely separate posts for you to read , I’m not going to. Because enough people have suffered in the making of this post (
MWAAAH HA HA. Wait, no, DON’T YOU HANDCUFF ME MOTHERFUCKER, I HAVE RIGHTS! Seriously keep it down, don’t make me come up there!) and I want to post something else. Yeah, I’m selfish like that. To save this post from becoming ridiculously long, I’ll just post the rules, my nominations and the questions I want to ask my nominees under each award; then answer the questions in another post.
First award: Shine On
A big thank-you to Knit Me A Perfect World (who I hope has stopped revising, because revision is bad. Well, bad for your social life, anyway . . .) for nominating me for the Shine On award. She’s really nice and has a nice blog. And it’s relatable. (And the twitter feed on the side has me in fucking stitches because it’s all her swearing and being all normal-teenager-like. I’M NOT THE ONLY ONE.)
Rules of this award are (drumroll please)…
- Link back to the blogger that nominated you
- Post the badge on your blog
- Answer the questions give to you
- Nominate five bloggers who shine a little light in your day and be sure to notify them
- Ask the nominees ten questions
Like I said, I will answer the questions on another post, so this is short (ish) and sweet (not so much). Onto the next step!
Bloggers that shine a little light in my day?
- Ellythewelly – This girl (or is she a llama, because that is entirely possible) is funnier than funny. Her blog is funny as fuck and I’ve decided to kidnap her, because that’s a normal thing to do now.
- TheCoolCustomer – (I probably spelt the username wrong. Don’t hate me. Seriously, hate is bad for your chi. Ha. It sounded like I knew what I was on about for a second, didn’t it? I’m proud) This is a blog I have literally only just found, but it’s really good. It’s just sad I didn’t find it earlier.
- SarahK – I’m pretty sure I’ve nominated her for something before, but I really do love her blog. So I don’t feel bad nominating her again. Bah.
- WishfulThinking – A very nice blog, I LOVE HER AVATAR SELF, TOO MUCH CUTENESS!
Aaaaand last, but not least … Girlwiththesilverlocket. Oh, wait, no. I don’t want to give her an award.
(Okay seriously, the pills are supposed to stop this, for fuck sake.
MWAHAHAHA I DIDN’T TAKE THE PILLS THOUGH AHAHAHAH… Just be bloody quiet.)
Anyways, of course I’m giving Girlwiththesilverlocket an award because she’s my official blog best friend, we have an army together and I want to sing at her and Isaac’s wedding. (My wedding speech is amazing. Be jelly.)
Now for the ten questions.
- Top 10 most influential things in your life?
- (Practical) plan for the future and your dream one?
- Dream holiday?
- What are you doing at the moment?
- Favourite person in your family?
- Real thoughts on everyone in your friendship group?
- Got a bucket list?
- DO YOU LIKE CHEESE?
- If there is one thing you absolutely have to do in your life, what is it?
- Favourite colour?
Okay, one down . . . two to go! Hold on guys, we can do it!
Big thank you to… Teacupsandbookends! One of my favourite book reviewing blogs – and a very nice person (I say that now and we shall soon see her coming at me, with a knife. I feel like I should stress this point, so when the police find my body you can help them out).
The Rules Written In The Sky:
- Display the Award Certificate on your website
- Announce your win with a post and link to whoever presented your award
- Present 15 awards to deserving bloggers
- Drop them a comment to tip them off after you’ve linked them in the post
- Post 7 interesting things about yourself.
15 deserving bloggers? Okay, I can do this. On your marks, get set . . . GO!
Okay, phew, we made it. Last award.
Thank you (again) to teacupsandbookends for this award. Much appreciated!
The rules of this award:
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Answer the 11 questions they asked
- Nominate 11 other blogs with less than 200 followers
- Ask them 11 of your own questions.
Okay, (like I said before) I’m answering questions in my next post). Onto nominations. (My hand hurts from this typing, oh dear…)
Fuuuucking hell, I have a banging headache, so I’m going to skip this, take some pills and come back.
I’m back. And I can’t be bothered to nominate anyone else. I’m a bad person, apologies.
Right, are there questions? I feel like there are questions. THERE ARE QUESTIONS (BTW what is with the number eleven – was ten just too mainstream? Cool. I get it.)
- Dream date?
- Can’t look forward to?
- Favourite book?
- Favourite film?
- Favourite TV show?
- 10 Favourite (
NO NOT ELEVEN, HAHA MOTHER FUCKERSSS!Seriously, shut up.) things in the world?
- Are you happy with your appearance?
- If you could live with one person, who would it be?
- If you could have your own village of people, what would it be like?
- If you could be something “out of the ordinary” what would you be?
Thank you for reading this extremely long post. I’m sure it was as hard reading as it was writing. See you later