** 50 awesome party themes that are fun, unique and great for teens and adults alike. Whether you’re throwing a college party, a birthday party or just a general “let’s look good, have fun and make some great memories” party, there’s something here for you!**
(Pin me, Pin me!)
Picking a good party theme is probably one of the hardest steps of party planning – it has to be cool, fun, unique, interesting . . . but still allow everyone to look fabulous and take a ridiculous amount of selfies.
However, today you’re in luck – because I have selected 50 fantastic party themes to make sure your party is the only one worth remembering.
1. A popular movie themed party.
We all know what I am legally obligated to say next, right? Frozen. Or Despicable Me. (All very cute, all very overdone – there are a lot of ideas out there for these choices, though) Other choices include, but are not limited to: Grease,
2. ALICE IN WONDERLAND!
I know this probably should have gone above, but Alice In Wonderland parties are just the best things to grace God’s green earth. Although that is more a sickly shade of grey, as we speak, but I digress.
3. The 80’s
4. Or you could throw it back all the way to the 60s
5. MASQUERADE BALL.
Please. Somebody . . . just please.
6. Black and white!
It’s quite common, but it’s used for a reason – it’s not too difficult and it looks amazing.
7. Different colour mix – why not change it up and go Black and Gold, or Pink and White, or Blue?
8. Barbie party!
9. Fairytale themed party
10. Oriental theme (I’m thinking fans, paper lanterns, noodle boxes . . . mmm)
11. Mexican Celebration!
Sombreros, lots of red, piñatas . . . this would be so much fun.
I really want a candy themed wedding, if I’m honest. Or at least forty-three candy tables.
15. Ancient Greece. TOGAS AND KEBABS.
16. All over the world
come dressed in something from one area of the world. A lot of different, delicious food spread out, possibly some flags . . . the pictures would be worth it.
17. Hippies Vs Hipsters
18. American High School Stereotypes – come as a goth, or a cheerleader, or a jock
19. PYJAMA PARTY!
20. Murder Mystery . . . oh la la
21. Call me maybe party everyone simply wears a white shirt with their phone number on it. Have a good time and see if you get some calls.
22. Neon Jungle.
No, not the group – the ridiculously bright colour.
24. Angels vs Devils
25. Scavenger/Treasure Hunt Party
26. Hawaiian Luau!
27. High End Casino themed party
30. Hollywood Theme
32. Circus theme
33. Winter Wonderland
34. FOAM PARTY!
35. Mardi Gras
36. Lingerie Party/Victoria’s Secret Party
37. Disco Theme!
38. American/British Patriotism
39. Prom theme!
40. Craft party!
41. Spa party!
42. Greek themed party!
43. Pyjama party
44. Make-your-own-food party
45. Game night party!
46. Cake-decorating party
47. Karaoke party
48. Breakfast party
49. Easter egg hunt party
50. All red
51. Seasonal themed party.
- This could be so fun – everyone comes dressed in something really seasonal (people could come as Santa or in Halloween costumes) and you celebrate your favourite celebration!
- Halloween party.