So guess what arrived for me? My 14 day trial of NutriBuddy!
I was sent this by the company in exchange for an honest review at the end of the two weeks, but I was just so excited that I wanted to share and talk about it a little!
So, the whole purpose of this kit is to help with weight loss – but, more importantly, it’s a way to lose weight healthily. Rather than skipping meals and not eating, they give you daily vitamins, hunger suppressants to take before your meals so that you don’t overeat, and a chocolate flavoured whey shake choc-full of healthy things to drink when you’re getting snack cravings. Personally, I love the idea of promoting a healthy lifestyle rather than just pure weight loss – this is more about promoting healthy eating habits and aiding you to making the better decisions that lead to healthy weight loss rather than forcing your body into starvation mode.
And now, time to walk you through the process and what I will be doing for the next two weeks. First off we have:
- The whey shake – I picked chocolate flavoured because . . . if I’m giving up my vice, I think I need something to curb the cravings. This package actually arrived at a pretty good time; it was after lunch but before dinner so I was getting to that “I really want to snack” stage – which is exactly what the shake is for. The whey shake is meant to act as a substitute to your packet or crisps or chocolate bar – so I actually sampled it.
To be honest, I was surprised by how . . . well, how chocolatey it tasted. Moreover, it’s actually really beneficial for you, containing things like green tea (and we all know how much I love me some green tea).
- The Little Book of Weight Loss – as this was a promotion you applied for, I actually chose to review this programme because I wanted to do a post about how to gain a healthy summer body. This little booklet is perfect at explaining the role of everything and telling you all the properties and benefits of what you’re ingesting.
- NutriBuddy Recipe Book – now, this was such a pleasant surprise. By now, you’ve already realised I am not an advocate of skipping meals or starving yourself, so it was great to have an entire book of yummy and healthy recipes to read. Happy Mia.
- Multi-Vitamins – Pretty self explanatory.
- Hunger Fix Tablets – Tablets you take an hour before you eat so that you don’t overeat.
Okay, so that’s a brief overview of the plan. I’m so excited to try this out – hopefully it inspires me to actually exercise. I plan to use this as a chance to delve into fitness and food posts, so stay tuned for that!
Oh – and follow me on Insta. Duh.
To finalise: what sort of healthy living things are you doing to prepare for summer? Are there any things you’d like to see?